1. Key ring with seventeen keys - Found on Zeki Kirdar's body.
2. Wrist watch (mechanical) stopped at 00:45 - Found on Zeki Kirdar's wrist.
3. Leather wallet, burned, containing scraps of plastic and paper - Found on Zeki Kirdar's body.
4. Mobile telephone, Samsung E1150*. Burned and melted - Found on Zeki Kirdar's body.
5. Charred paper, probably a map of Europe - Found in drivers door pocket.
6. Sun glasses, melted - Found on dashboard shelf.
7. Cd's. Melted - Found on dashboard shelf.
8. Various papers and plastic. Burned and melted - Found in glove compartment.
9. Key ring with nine keys - Found on the second body.
10. Key. Marked '312' - Found underneath forward passenger seat. ?May have originated from the second body.
11. Heavy duty portable computer, unknown manufacture, burned and partially melted - found on the floor between the legs of the second body.
12. Plastic bottle, melted - found under driver's seat.
13. Umbrella. Burned - Found on back seat.
14. Small tool box, with various tools - Found in rear storage compartment.
15. Briefcase. Burned. Containing various papers and a mobile telephone, Nokia 112**, burned - Found in rear storage compartment.
16. Electric torch, burned and partially melted - Found in rear storage compartment.
* Zeki Kirdar's personal telephone, which he also used in relation to his job as hotel owner and manager. Investigation of this telephone's records revealed nothing of interest.
** This telephone was registered to the Teuton Anatolia Society, of which Zeki Kirdar was a high standing board member. The Teuton Anatolia Society is a non profit charity organisation which helps Turkish immigrants settle into Germany. It is funded by several German and Turkish foundations and accepts contributions from various corporate sources. Investigation of this telephone's records revealed nothing of interest.